Is your bae a die-hard romantic?



Take this quiz to find out... 
 

You ask your partner to go for a walk on the beach. Here is how heshe reacts:

A. She/he gazes at you with look that says, `I love you for saying that' and then follows you to the beach.
B. No! The beach isn't clean and he/she wants to catch up on the soapmatch on the telly or go out to a romantic dinner.
C. Whatever you want -if you want to go to the beach I will oblige.
D. No way . Just forget it.

Does he she buy a hundred long-stemmed red roses on your birthday anniversary?

A. Of course and also a bunch of orchids the day before.
Heshe knows how much I love flowers.
B. No. Heshe feels that flow ers wilt. He she would rather save the money for goldsilver ring or a nice dinner together.
C. Yeah, sure if you like it. But not a hundred!
D. He she feels that flowers are such a waste of money .

Your partner and you have a date. This is what you will wear...

A. I'll wear my sexiest outfit, something that I know he/she will like to see on me.
B. I'll wear something that I am comfortable in.
C. Anything. Doesn't matter.He/she loves me anyway .
D. I'd cancel. I don't like going with him/her much.

A `perfect date' according to your partner would be...

A. Heshe usually plans the works -flowers, a beautiful candle-lit dinner on a yacht with live music playing on the background to which we dance.
B. A nice dinner and then a movie.
C. Grabbing a burger or pizza at a nearby joint and then crashing at home to spend maximum time with you.
D. Whoa... no date can ever be perfect he/she believes.

Has she he ever written poetrysongs for you?

A. Yes. Heshe does that all the time.
B. Sometimes heshe dedicates and sings nice songs for me.
C. Not really , but says nice things in verse all the time.
D. No. Never.




No comments:

Post a Comment