LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY WITHOUT GOING ON CRASH DIETS




Hypothyroidism is becoming an epidemic with an estimated 4.2 crore Indians suffering from it. An out-of-balance thyroid gland leads to slowing down of metabolism and the most visible side-effect is weight gain.Therefore, losing weight in this condition is doubly difficult.Rashmi Murthy is a CA by profession and weighed around 83 kgs.She decided to undertake the Truweight program, which helped her lose weight the healthy way by eating right. Here, she talks about her journey ...
What health problems were you facing before you approached Truweight?

I had Hypo Thyroid before I started the program. I also suffered from knee pain and couldn't get up easily. My weight had touched 83 kgs. I was also a lactating mother.

How was the program different from others?

There were no artificial medicines or use of machines and massages in the program. It simply comprised diet, super foods and exercise. Other weight loss companies required me to visit them for machine treatments. However, I did not have to visit this centre . even once.

How did the pro. gram help you?

It helped me reduce . my weight at a steady , sustainable pace. I was able to reduce 22 kgs in just eight months and was assigned a personal dietitian and regular meal plans. Whenever I felt low, my dieti tian helped me by motivating me. The dietitian not only helps in assigning meal plans, but also encourages you to take blood tests and sug gests medication when required.The best part is that I now know what to eat and what not to in order to remain healthy and fit.

How do you feel after losing all that weight?

I look and feel younger and fitter than before. I am able to wear all those clothes, which I longed to wear all these years. I feel more active and can do more work too.

What is your take on super foods?
Super foods make the weight loss process sim pler as they are healthy and tasty . I never felt like I was dieting, neither did I crave for unhealthy junk food.

What are you tips for weight loss?

Take expert advice Eat healthy super foods Follow a proper nutritional diet Truweight is a 2.5 year old company founded by an IIM-A alumni and doesn't claim to cure any disease. Results may vary among individuals. The program has already helped over 10,000 people successfully lose weight. If you want to lose weight and gain health, try the program. Free weight loss consultations are available.

Call: 1800-102-8751, 080-4545 0000.

(*Procedures given are based on the expert's understanding of the said field)

No comments:

Post a Comment