SURBHI JYOTI

I AM DONE WITH WEDDINGS NOW: SURBHI JYOTI

SURBHI JYOTI
SURBHI JYOTI


After being romanced by 10 heroes in Qubool Hai, the actress now hates the idea of a big fat Indian wedding
After breaking all records by roping in as many as 10 male leads opposite protagonist Surbhi Jyoti in a span of three years, TV show Qubool Hai will end in the last week of this month. For Surbhi, however, the wrap is akin to an end of an era. “I have been working on only this show since the day I landed in Mumbai three years ago. My life revolved around it. It will be interesting to see what lies ahead for me.“ The show has been in the news for its multiple heroes and the supernatural track.“Fortunately , I wasn't involved in the witchcraft and vampire track. I don't think I would have agreed to be a part of it. Having said that, the supernatural track worked wonders for us. The show has had four seasons; it would've been fatal to have each season revolve around a love story.“
Surbhi can claim to have record-breaking weddings on the show. But it has also put her off grand shaadis in real life.She says, “Ratings soar every time there is a wedding track. Par meri kuchh zyada hi kar di. I am done with grand weddings and wearing elaborate lehengas and jewellery . I would prefer a court marriage even in real life. I am anti taam-jhaam and would rather get married in casual clothes.“
Does that mean that marriage is on the cards for the actress? “Not at all,“ she replies quickly.
We also hear that the makers in the final episode. have planned a grand farewell for the show keeping in mind its suc cessful run. Apparently , they are planning to approach all the 10 heroes -Karan Singh Grover Rishabh Sinha, Raqesh Vashisth Vikrant Massey , Karanvir Bohra Shehzad Sheikh, Varun Toorkey Rajbir Singh, Ankit Raj and Avinash Sachdeva -to feature in the final episode.





No comments:

Post a Comment