Are you over your ex, yet? Find out








Moving on after relationship is over is usually difficult for one of the partners more than the other. It is said that the partner who initiates the breakup fares better than the other.However, after every closure, it is best for both to move on and lead normal happy lives away from each other, say experts. 

Take the following quiz to find out whether you have actually moved on or are you still mooning over your ex... 

 
When you meet your friends, do you discuss your ex?
A. No. Of course not.
B. Sometimes. But they know I have moved on.
C. My friends hate to discuss anything about my ex. They stop me every time and I always feel that they are insensitive when it comes to talking about himher.

Was it really love or was it just a fling?
A. Oh, I don't think it was real love or anything. It wasn't serious.
B. Maybe it was just a harmless fling. It was good while it lasted.
C. Of course it was. Wish heshe would realize it soon.

How often do you think about your ex?
A. Not often at all.
B. Sometimes ­ like now because of this quiz.
C. Very often. Too many little things remind me of himher daily .

The last time you remember hearing your `special' song?
A. Don't remember. I don't think we had a special song.
B. A few weeks back it was being played at a friend's party . Left the party immediately .
C. Last night. I love listening to it.

Any special memories of your last relationship...
A. No. Don't remember anything special.
B. Not really . It was a nice phase in our lives, but now it is over.
C. So many ... I still go over it all every single day .

When you accidentally find yourself at a place where you and your ex shared good times together...
A. I don't remember most of the time and even if I do realize it later, I am fine with it.
B. I fondly remember himher but do not hang around much there.
C. I drown in my memories of himher.

If your ex wanted to come back into your life...
A. OMG I would run away that instant.
B. I would give it a thought.
C. My life would be perfect once again.

Your current relationship is...
A. Perfect. We are soulmates
B. I am seeing someone and hope it works out.
C. I can't think of any relationship without my ex.

YOUR SCORES

Mostly A's
Perfect closure. You have moved on
If your have mostly A's as your answers then you are over your ex completely . You have no baggage from your previous relationship and you seem to be glad that this one is over. You have no memories and no interest to revive it because you may have finally found your soulmate.
Mostly B's
You are over your ex on a good note
You and your ex have shared a healthy relationship but you both are out of it now. You have fond memories but are open to a new beginning.
Mostly C's
You are still hopelessly in love
You are still wallowing in grief and are desperately holding on to whatever scraps of memories left with you. The pain and sadness of losing your ex is prominent in your life and will not let you find a person who deserves you and is right for you. Moving on and letting go is what you should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment