Shahid Kapoor cooks for first time in five years of marriage, wife Mira Rajput shares appreciation post

Shahid Kapoor cooks for first time in five years of marriage, wife Mira Rajput shares appreciation post

Mira Rajput Kapoor took to her Instagram story and shared the photo of food cooked by husband and actor Shahid Kapoor.

Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are living it up during the ongoing lockdown at their home. The star wife has been sharing several photos on her Instagram story which are mostly food-related. Mira has been trying her hand in new recipes much to the excitement of her family. Now, she took to her Instagram story and shared the photo of the food prepared by none other than Shahid.

Yes, the actor finally cooked for the first time in five years of their marriage as claimed by Mira. In the photo, we see cooked penne pasta with masala and green peas. She captioned the photo stating, "The Husband cooks for the first time in five years and this is by far the best pasta I've eaten!!! #NoBias @shahidkapoor"

Earlier during his appearance on Neha Dhupia's talk show, Shahid had spoken about the fight he and Mira have. The actor had said, "I usually get flustered when my wife and I fight. It bothers me and I take time to get over it. It's once in a couple of months, but when we do fight, but ours lasts a long time, like 15 days. You know it (the tension) is there and you finally talk it out."

While Mira spoke about Shahid's fitness regime during an interaction, stating, "I don’t think I can keep up with him in his fitness because he is far ahead. And I don’t think he would like to keep a tab on my diet because I tend to cheat more often than I should."

No comments:

Post a Comment