TV’s Nimki Mukhiya calls off an engagement





Every relationship goes through its share of ups and downs. Currently, TV’s Nimki Mukhiya (Bhumika Gurung) has hit a low point in her relationship with choreographer-actor Amit Singh Gossain, better known as Keith.

In an interview to BT last year (November 22), the actress had said that she’s had a roka ceremony with Keith. However, the two, we hear, have now split. A lot of eyebrows were raised when Keith unfollowed Bhumika on social media and didn’t even attend her birthday party in January in Goa. In fact, he has deleted all pictures and videos featuring Bhumika from his social media accounts. The actress has also now unfollowed him on social media.


When we contacted Bhumika, she said, “I would not like to comment on this. I hope everyone understands the sensitivity of the situation and gives me the privacy that I need.”

On his part, Keith admitted that there were issues, but denied that the relationship was over. He said, “Bhumika and I are still communicating with each other, I am just asking for some time for our relationship. Fights are a part of every relationship, and we have to look for a middle ground. People have been constantly speculating about us. Earlier, they got me married to Bhumika, now they are saying that we have broken up. I request everyone to stop speculating and allow us to concentrate on our careers.”


Bhumika Gurung


... with Keith during their roka

No comments:

Post a Comment