Marriage of Siddhaanth Surryavanshi with model Alesia Raut

‘In a marriage, one needs to know what not to do’

...says Siddhaanth Surryavanshi, who will tie the knot with model Alesia Raut tomorrow
Siddhaanth Surryavanshi and Alesia Raut
Siddhaanth Surryavanshi and Alesia Raut


Siddhaanth Surryavanshi couldn’t have asked for a better companion than model Alesia Raut. In his own words, they are always on the same page. The couple, who got engaged on April 21, are all set to walk down the aisle tomorrow (November 23). While the haldi and mehendi ceremonies will take place today (November 22), the reception will be held a day after the wedding.

The actor and his wife-to-be are still busy with the preparations. Siddhaanth tells us, “We have been so caught up with our professional commitments that I am yet to get my wedding attire and shoes. Fortunately, the North Indian dulha is dressed in sherwanis and kurtas that hide the flab, so I am gladly devouring sweets and oily food. My trainer has given up on me and I have told him that I will seek his help to shed my post-wedding fat.”


This being a second marriage for both of them, Siddhaanth is determined to not repeat the mistakes of his first marriage. He says, “It won’t be fair to speak about my first marriage as my first wife is still a friend and we parted ways amicably. However, one needs to know what not to do. Responding impulsively affects relationships, so I have decided to stop doing that. Alesia and I want to make our relationship a fulfilling one. Fortunately, we think alike.”

What also works for this couple is that Alesia understands Siddhaanth’s erratic work schedule; she even arranged their prewedding photo shoot during an event he was hosting in Udaipur. He tells us, “Experience makes a man wiser and I have decided to let my wife take the lead (laughs). It simplifies things. If things fall in place, she walks away with all the accolades and if they don’t, nobody can point fingers at me. But Alesia has been very sweet. She managed to arrange everything according to my schedule.”

Siddhaanth and Alesia’s children — daughter Diza and son Mark, respectively — from their first marriages, are also partaking in the festivities. However, the big day is no excuse for them to bunk their schools. Siddhaanth tells us, “They have also practised a dance performance for us. While my daughter has been insisting on taking leave from school on the D-Day, I have refused. However, I feel I will relent eventually.”

No comments:

Post a Comment