The one time that I indulged in the most expensive gift...





Everyone wants to live the good life. It's okay to pamper yourself once in a while. After all, what is life without a bit of indulgence and enjoyment? This festive season, we spoke to celebs about their most expensive, prized possession. Read on...

`My husband gifted me sparkling diamonds' -Hunar HaleLike the popular saying, `diamonds are forever', I love to indulge in it forever. Diamonds add to a woman's beauty and my husband, actor Mayank Gandhi, gifted it to me on Karva Chauth.

`It was my childhood dream to buy a luxury car' -Shakti Arora
Driving is my passion. It was my childhood dream to buy a luxury car and I have worked very hard to buy one. Last December, I got myself a brand new one. I love going for long drives and feel proud when I drive to the sets in it.

`I have a passion for bikes and love riding them' -Rajeev Singh
Riding a bike is like meditation for me. I have two bikes and they are quite expensive. I love to go biking around villages and small towns in India and exploring them. I don't enjoy driving a car, especially in Mumbai, because of the crazy traffic. For me, cars are about going from one place to another.

`High-end bags are my personal favourite' -Tridha Choudhary
I love buying designer bags when I travel abroad.
They are extremely fashionable and spell style when you carry them around. Also, you become people's envy when you own a designer bag. I bought one from Europe this year, which was very expensive.

`Club membership is the most expensive indulgence I made for my children' -Sheeba
It is expensive to be a member of a club in Mumbai. The one in Juhu came at double figures, but it's priceless to me because my children use it. It's an investment that will help me spend quality time with my family . I love to pamper myself there. I value it as it has added to my lifestyle.

`My maa gifted me a pair of expensive sports shoes' -Ankita Bhargava
My mother took me to a store and I wanted to buy sports shoes, which were good and cost-effective.Basically, I come from a modest family and have never been spoilt with expensive things. But this time, my mother said that I should buy something that will be comfortable for me. She wanted me to buy the most expensive shoes and then chase my dreams harder. Ever since I bought them, I have a zing in my step.

`My three-bedroom abode is where I spend most of my time' -Vivian Dsena
My most expensive purchase would be a three-bedroom flat in Andheri which I bought in 2013. It's my first house and I bought it from my own hard-earned money. Home is where the heart is. I spend most of my time here when I am not shooting. The vibe of this house is amazing, and it's lucky for me.

`I love to buy diamond jewelry' -Delnaaz Irani
It's not your salary that makes you rich, but your spending habit. The most expensive thing that I have indulged in, is the gorgeous sets of diamond jewelry I bought for Diwali and a beautiful Buddha painting as well. The reason I value them so much is that they are all bought from my hard-earned money and it feels good to buy something you love because that is what you always want.

`My wife bought me an expensive laptop' -Akshay Dogra
My wife bought me a swanky high-end laptop, which she gifted to me six years ago. The reason I love it so much is obviously because it was given to me by my wife. I love buying gadgets and computers are a personal favorite. And these days you are spoilt for choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment