Samiksha Jaiswal loses nine kilos for her wedding

Samiksha Jaiswal
Samiksha Jaiswal



On reel or in real, every day bride wants to look her best on her wedding , and Samiksha Jaiswal is no different. The actress, who plays the protagonist in Zindagi Ki Mehek, shed eight kilos in two months for her on-screen shaadi.

She says, “I am losing weight organically , by following a strict diet plan. I eat every two hours and stick to home food. I also go jogging and take the stairs every time. Since I don't get the time to hit the gym because of erratic shooting schedules, I do surya namaskar , yoga and skipping at home.“

However, the actress doesn't want to look lean, as the story demands her to be chubby .“Like all brides, I wanted to look my best for my wedding. The camera adds a few kilos anyway , so, I decided to lose as much weight as I could,“ she says, adding, “I never focused on my weight till now, as I believe that while it's nice to be fit and fine, performance is more important for an actress. I lost weight for my comfort, not because of any compulsion.“

No comments:

Post a Comment