Katrina and her love for rings

Katrina and her love for rings


    Katrina Kaif was in Delhi recently to launch Gitanjalishop.com powered by Indiatimes Shopping, and her fans just couldn’t get enough of her. They dedicated songs, clicked pictures and cheered as the actress blew air kisses to them. While talking about her love for jewellery, she said, “I love rings. I need a ring actually.” As an afterthought, she added, “Just a ring, not an engagement ring. I’ll wear it on any finger”.
    She also unveiled the new Nakshatra True Platinum collection, which is a combination of diamonds and platinum that embodies elegance and beauty in its rarest form.

    She launched Nakshatra on the website, and said, “I know people buy clothes and electronics online. But buying jewellery is a new concept and I think everyone should check the website out. I will too, and this will be my first online shopping experience.”
    The new premium portal brings all the brands of the Gitanjali Group onto a single platform, offering consumers a wide choice of India’s leading jewellery brands at a single point. Over 2,000 designs and 25 brands will be available on Gitanjalishop.com. Sushil Sharma, vice president, international business, Gitanjali Group was also present here.

Sushil Sharma


Katrina Kaif

No comments:

Post a Comment